Saturday, December 22, 2018

a new fun mug rug: ugly sweater!

I could not help it, 
I made more mug rugs....
This time they are ugly sweater mug rugs!

cute, right?

The pattern is from Kidgiddy
it is paper pieced, which I am a big fan.
I do not even mind the mess on the floor from ripping the paper,
actually I do not mind the floor in general....


It comes in 2 sizes, I made the smaller one,
and in this case I added a side panel as I like my mug rug rectangle,
for the cookie of course!


I could not stop at just one so I made three,
if I have more time, I think I will make a few more,
maybe for a pillow cover....


you can see some great blocks on Instagram #uglysweaterblock.


Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...