Friday, December 28, 2018

a year in review: 2018

It is time to bid farewell to 2018
and review this year favorite posts.

It was all about little cute sewing projects,
the best kind!
1-tea cosy, 2-strawberry pouch, 3- scissors case,
4- jewelry bag, 5- book of colors.

This year we had one big addition: a new puppy,
so we are back to be a 2 dog family, perfect for us!


Besides the arrival of Bosco, the big highlight of the year
was meeting my niece and going to my sister's wedding, quite a trip.

with Miss C.

It was a slow year for this little blog,
 nevertheless I hope 2019 is full of more sewing goodness.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...