Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Xlarge Christmas mug rug

I love making mug rugs,
they are mini quilts, met to be used everyday,
and it is ok to spill on them!


This one is larger than most, perfect for sharing or more space for cookies!

The mug rug is almost a copy of this mat from Fabric Mutt from 2014.
I had been saving the fabric for a special occasion
and the Polaroid set up is just perfect for this print! 



A little border and some candy cane binding complement this simple mini quilt.
I sent it to my mom, so I might one more for myself!

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Melody! I really want to make one for myself too, I just need more time...!
      Happy Holidays to you and your family

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...