Tuesday, December 4, 2018

a trip to a wonderful Christmas shop in Belgium

During the summer, we visited Bruges,
and while we were meandering down the streets and eating chocolates,
we found the most wonderful Christmas shop:
the white pelican.


It is in a underground cave,
so amazing and cool (temperature wise)
and totally unexpected!


This one with all the white mushrooms was my favorite,
and all these ice sickles!

totally enchanting!

I purchased only 3 things as we had very little space in our luggage,
and unfortunately my precious mushroom broke:

I wanted to buy a full box of them....

but I have still the wooden heart,


and some plastic mushrooms!
(before being obsessed with acorns, I had a mushroom thing!)

Luckily I have some fun family pics of the town...

 and great memories of Belgium waffles!
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...