Friday, December 18, 2020

a mat for Santa's cookies

With less than a week until Christmas,
it is time to set up the final touches,
like a place for Santa's cookies!



so I had to make one for my French niece!
and apparently I used almost the same fabrics!


It is a little hard to see the cookies embroidery,
but that doesn't remove the cuteness!
Miss C. was concerned about the English and that her cousin would not be able
to read it, well she is 3, so she doesn't read anything!

But I am sure my sister can explain everything:


some little chocolate chip cookies and a little glass of milk:
cookies aux pepites de chocolat et un verre de lait!

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...