Monday, April 12, 2010

New lecture!

today has been a crazy day!
The university contacted me and they need me to teach.
One of the professors cannot finish teaching his class
so I will finish it for him!
Yeah!
The down side is that it is a new class for me,
and with new lecture comes a lot of preparation!
and I have to be ready for the end of the month!!
Pressure!

So I really need to finish the kitchen and the basement
before I start teaching again....
I am almost there!


there is not so much pink anymore!!
and I do love the beige/green!
All the cabinets have been installed,
so just the finishing touches....
and it always takes longer than expected!!!

Happy day!

1 comment:

  1. but Morgane, if someone can do it, you can do it. lots of excitement and work in the horizon!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...