"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, July 26, 2010

card: voila

I made this card as a birthday card,
as today is my Mother in law's B-day.


I used unbleached batiste,
some fabric from Provence as a ribbon,
some burlap that I frayed.
I stitched it all to the card by machine.
The stamps are from Hero Arts.

I am playing at The Play Date Cafe
for challenge #39 "Dublin style"


Happy Birthday Shelly

and

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card. I would love a tutorial on how you did this piece of art.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I loooooooove how you stamped on burlap!! Great idea:) What a beautiful card!! You are rocking this challenge!! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Tammy said...

Wow, I am not sure I could ever get a good stamped image on burlap! Awesome job! I love your card!

Ruby said...

That stamped burlap looks great! How clever! Such a lovely card, really creative! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Suzanne C said...

Awesome textures! Love all the fabric you have used on the card.
Thanks for joining us at the PDCC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...