hurricane cocktail

or how to celebrate 14 years!


I love cocktails!
Of course I rarely drink them,
but I love the appeal,
the classic 50's charms
and of course some of the cheesiness associated with them!

So get your favorite Sinatra song
and have a drink with me
to celebrate my 14 years in the US.

Here is my favorite hurricane recipe:


and yes you need all of this,
well at least all of none shiny part!

1.5 oz of clear rum
1.5 oz of spiced rum
1 oz of fresh lime juice
2 oz of fresh orange juice
1 Tbsp of passion fruit syrup
1 tsp of baker sugar (fine, dissolves better)
and at the end 1 tsp of grenadine
and of course ice!

put it all together, stir well
and enjoy!



"Luck be a lady tonight"

It also works well without the alcohol,
I always make a virgin version for the kids,
so that we can fun all together!

Remember the giveaway,
enter here

Happy day!

Comments

  1. oh how fun! congrats on 14 years in the usa! i am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Popular Posts