Sunday, August 22, 2010

projects in progress

The vacations are almost over,
school will be starting in a couple days,
we are busy getting ready!

And enjoying the last few days!


So I am behind in most of my late summer projects,
so here is a sneak peak of the sewing I have been up to lately.....
of course none of them are finished....
just about 90% complete,
so really nothing I can show you yet!


this is a close up of a embroidery on linen



this is a detail of a dress for a doll,
I have been inspired by History,
and decided to play....


this one is also for a doll,
more History, but different period!


It has been a while since I last played with felt,
but more food was requested...
Did you see the IKEA play food?
a whole breakfast for $4.99!!
I saw them, not as nice as the ones I make,
or most people make, but they are killing the market!
I guess that is how people that sell furniture feel like!

Moving on...


a cute early fall project with corduroy, quilting and hedgehog!

Well I hope you will be back to check on my progress...

but right now, my favorite merpeople are waiting for me!


Stay cool!

Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...