Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas update

Our Christmas was fun,
the kids outfits were finished just in time,
Santa came,
and we were all merry!


I managed to make Brick master's bow tie
using this tutorial from Kojo designs.


 He also wore a vest that I made in the same corduroy than
Miss C.'s dress.
I used this pattern from You Can Make this.
It was fast and easy.



I made a little shrug for Miss C.'s dress,
I used another Sew Beautiful pattern from Oct 2008
I used a nice white cotton velveteen,
and lined it with the same tartan that was used for the dress.


I think it made a great ensemble,
perfect for a cold night.

But the best part happened a few days before Christmas:
we finally sold our house!
After over 6 months on the market,
it finally happened,
 it was the Christmas present we were all wishing for.

So the next few weeks are going to be very busy:
finding a new place to live,
packing
and moving to DC,
2011 promises to be very exciting!

Happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Your shrug is beautiful, especially with that wonderful lining.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...