Wednesday, August 17, 2011

little pouch: hers, his and mine

I made these 3 little pouches
for our summer trip to France,
I run out of time to show them
(and since I am using my blog as my sewing journal)
so here there are:



For Miss C., I made the usual pouch,
but simplified it.
I just appliqued a ruffled band of seersucker
on the white pique top
(used to make my favorite jacket!),
it is lined with the same seersucker than the ruffle,
it was a fast and easy one!



For Brick Master, I made the pouch a little larger
so that it could accommodate his inhaler.
I also tried to make it cool,
not girly at all!
It is made of drop cloth (!)
with a big zipper
and a double layer applique of scout fabric,
the inside is a camping print from JoAnn (a few years ago).



Finally for myself, I made another version,
I was inspired by this tutorial by See Kate Sew.
I lined it with some black gingham, it it quite large,
I should have used interfacing, it is a little too soft!
There is always room for improvement!


There were very useful!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

    My blog:
    dsl vergleich anbieter und dsl anbieter

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...