Monday, January 30, 2012

little sewing case

For the past couple of weeks, I have been meeting with a group of hand quilters,
which is totally different from my normal sewing/quilting.
It has been a lot of fun to be included in the group 
and meet these talented ladies.
Since I do not want to be the loud one there,
I have been taking some hand work to do in their company.
It is the perfect time for binding, or embroidery,
this is where I finally finished Miss C.'s quilt!


To be able to visit in style,
I made a little case to carry my scissor and needles.
At first I borrowed Miss C.'s dumpling,
and then realizing it is just the right size,
I made one just for me.


I used some of my Christmas fabric, linen/cotton blend
and Keyka Lou's pattern.
I am pleased with the result.



And since I am working with hand quilters, I tried some hand quilting
but not hand piecing (which they do!)
I think it turned out OK,


yep I am still working on my W.I.P.,
I keep it for these special days!

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...