Wednesday, December 28, 2011

my goodies

Santa's visit was good,
once again we must have all been nice!
Instead of writing about the kids' point of view,
I want to share my "loot"!


I have been wanting to read this book for a while,
and trying these patterns from Colette Patterns,
 after all I should try sewing for myself for a change,
it could be hard but that would made a great new year resolution.


And of course I received some beautiful fabric.
I can see some fancy projects been done here,
well at least I will try.


I am now off to cleaning my sewing room,
Christmas sewing has left a huge mess
and I need space to store these cuties!

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...