Tuesday, December 13, 2011

laundry bag

After making the linen lingerie bags,
I realized it works great to go on a trip/vacation,
but what to do on the way back?
Use a plastic bag, like a grocery bag?
NO, that would not do!
What was needed was a laundry bag,
as beautiful as the lingerie bag!


So I made drawstring bags using this tutorial from In Color order,
like the Christmas one I made earlier.
I made them larger so that there is space to store
those dirty things.


I used the same fabric: linen, print, and kona cotton for the inside,
the tie is coordinated to the button of the lingerie bag.


It folds nicely and does not take a lot of space in the suit case,
perfect ensemble!

Wanna see the hedgehog version?
here it is:


I am not sure which version I prefer,
I guess it does not matter, there are not for me!
One of this day, I will make some for myself...


until then, anybody ready for a trip?


Happy sewing!






2 comments:

  1. Love your work! Very Sweet! I am inspired after checking out your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the fabrics you used!!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...