mittens of many uses


Yesterday I showed our "heirloom" advent calendar,
 I would like to demonstrate the many use of mittens through the house!

Besides the advent calendar, my other favorite way is this one:

more details here.

Because the mittens can be made in any color that suits your fancy,
it can fit just about any decor.
Here are a few color ways I used for making mittens, besides the ever popular red!

1234, 56.


And finally it is perfect for just about anything!



Will you be making any mittens this Christmas?

Happy sewing!


Comments

  1. Morgane, I just wanted you to know that the red mittens that I won in your giveaway last year are being used. We put up a special tree for our 3 1/2 year old grandgirl this year. She snatched the mittens out of the ornament box and had them hung on her tree quicker than I can blink. She is really enjoying them. Thanks again for a lovely prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely idea! Thanks so much for sharing it!
    Happy day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie, I am so glad to hear your granddaughter enjoys them. Little fingers can safely play and decorate with them!
    Have a Merry Christmas!
    Morgane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mittens .. so lucky to have some on my tree :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Popular Posts