a wood Christmas tree

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Ours was fun: presents, Star Wars, family and food!
I managed to make the little wood tree
I was talked about a few weeks ago.
Not as good as the inspirations,
but I am OK with it.


It was made from scrap pieces from the fence we built 3 years ago,
and some 1x2 for the back support.
I stained, painted and distressed it to keep it interesting.
I only installed one shelf at the bottom.
I decorated it with a string of droplet light,
and a few simple ornament.
I added a red pompom garland for some color.


I stuck the tree in this cool bucket from Michaels,
and put my baby slippers at the base,
I think they came from Lapland more than 40 years ago,
probably made of reindeer fur.
I hope to have more time next year to properly decorate it....


Happy day!

Comments

  1. Love you wood tree. I wish you all the best for the next year with the blessings from heaven. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much.
    Happy New year to you and yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Popular Posts