"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

our trip to Provence

I am back from a wonderful vacation in Provence,
in the South of France.
Mon Cheri and I had been talking about it for years,
pretty much ever since we got married!
We do travel to France every few years,
but it is usually to visit family in Brittany, like in 2013.

Brick Master at the Pont du Gard.

Well this year, we took the plunge and traveled all the way to Provence:
flying to Paris, taking the train to Avignon (the old papal palace city),
renting a car and driving to the region of Nimes to our rental house in a little village.
We spent 2 weeks there discovering the region, all of its good food
and great weather.

Here is a picture of the house we rented!

Next week I will share what we visited and what I brought back....
Now, I am back at work, trying to overcome jet-lag.


Happy Bastille day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...