but switching to the blue chair was just right!
So of course I decided to redo the other chair,
I had just enough blue fabric to recover the base and back.
After removing all the previous fabric
and the hundreds of staples,
I realized the "skeleton" was looking a little rough:
So I decided to paint it white.
I started with some primer, and then some white paint,
using the paint I had one hand,
Well it did not turn out as good,
as my white paint was too old!
So I did not finish painting the chair,
I will get more paint in a few months and repaint it again after sanding it....
But I was able to recover the base of the chair,
just like I did for the original chair.
Because the chair still needs to be repainted, I did not staple the back,
but I decided to start using it right away:
I added a pillow (made a few years ago!) to cover the back,
making pretty and functional.
I also removed the valence I made during the first makeover of this corner,
as it doesn't match the curtains anymore.
I have since changed to white curtains.
I set it up all pretty,
but on a daily basis,
it looks more like this:
As Bosco loves to look of the window!
semoga kita selalu dalam keadaan sehat dan sukses