Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the 4th be with you

Today is a special day
for all the Star wars' fans,
it is "May the 4th"
the unofficial Star Wars holiday.

Mon Cheri asked me last night to make
and the kids are ready to wear
their favorite shirts to school today.
The joke is totally their level,
and they are excited to share!

Brick Master is wearing his Boba Fett
sweat shirt from last month.


Here is a great Lego video: "May the 4th be with you",
that summarizes in 2 minutes the first 3 movies.
(appropriate for any age, no rudeness)

Come and join us,
enjoying the silliness of the day:

May the force be with you,
always.


1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...