Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the 12 days of mitten: day 8

Yesterday, we put red mittens in the plate,
well may be it is not your style, too traditional.
Because you are making your own mittens,
you can coordinate the color
to your holiday decor,
you are not limited to red and white,
how about a rich blue,
or an intense lime green?


I removed all the reindeer dishes,
and a lot of the traditional accents.


I kept the sleigh table runner,
but one could imagine the table without it
and still have a great wintry feel.


Go ahead,
make some mittens.
How to: here and here

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...