Saturday, November 26, 2011

little sister's present

I am a little late to share this cute present with you,
(my sister's birthday was a couple weeks ago)
because last year, she read it on the blog before getting it!
So no faux pas this year!
She has it in her hand now,
it is totally safe to show you!



Don't you just love all of  Ayumi's projects?

It went perfectly, just like in the tutorial,
I can totally envision making a few more,
may be a little larger as it is quite small
(6 x 3 x 4) but so cute!.




I was able to use some scraps pieces
from Miss C.'s quilt, and some linen,
everything looks good with linen!




Happy sewing!






1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...