Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a simple shoe bag

 My sister's Birthday was a few days ago,
and as usual I sewed her something for all of her travels.
This year new addition: 2 shoe bags.


here is the high heel version


and here is the sneaker version, together they are perfect for traveling,
keeping everything nice and organized.

Previously I made her 2 different versions of lingerie bags (here and here),
2 different versions of make-up bags (here and here)
and a laundry bag.


Let's not forget the lunch bag, the little basket and the little dumpling!
What can I say, I like sewing for my little sister!
and she likes my stuff, a perfect world...

And considering what she did for me this week end,
I feel like I will be owing her:
She picked up the perfect Christmas present for me
and got it signed, here is the proof:


I will get John and Sherry's book!
She spent hours waiting in line for me,
yep I am a lucky girl.

Bon anniversaire, ma soeur!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...