Monday, December 16, 2013

cranberry scones

Usually on Sunday morning, I like to make cinnamon rolls,
no, not homemade, but the Pillsbury way! It is still like making them right?
Well last week I found a great recipe for cranberry scones,
and I broke tradition and made them for breakfast.

Don't you love how the scone became the reindeer's face....!
Note to self: use plain plate!

I followed this recipe from  Jenny Steffens Hobicks, her pictures are so much better than mine,
I get the feeling she does this a lot!
It still turned out to be totally delicious,
I will be making more of them!


Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...