Monday, December 2, 2013

sweet felt ornaments

Every year, I make some hand made ornaments,
this year I played with felt
and used this pattern "Kitschy ornaments" from Wild Olive.


And I think they turned out great!
On these ones, I left out the eyes and smile, but I am planning on making more
and this time, with all the details.
They seem a little large for this tree but we will soon have a live large tree 
and they should be just the right size.


The poinsettia is one of my favorites, lots of details and layers,


the holly is very charming with all of its flakes,


and the wreath is just so cute!

These ornaments are fairly simple to make, but all the embroidery details make them very special!

Last year, I also used a pattern from Mollie,
I guess I am a fan!



Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...