Tuesday, December 17, 2013

a little sewing for girlfriends

While time is getting more and more precious,
I wanted to make some little presents for some of my girlfriends,
nothing too fancy and too complicated (which means time consuming!)
but still special that "speaks" to the receiver and the giver....
So I made a few little pouches.
well I have completed them and they are ready for gift-giving:


I followed this tutorial from Noodlehead.

It is a great little project even when made 7 or 8 times!
It is a lot faster than other pouches I have made,
there is no quilting or fancy cutting in these ones
 (unlike this one and that one!),
but their simplicity makes them sweet!


I even managed to made one for myself.... 


Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...