Friday, November 13, 2020

a sweet little November embroidery

I just finished this little Novembre embroidery,
and I had fun setting it up in a small gold frame,
with some pumpkins on my little vignette table.


I brought it back from France a few years ago,
I am pretty sure I started it right away,
but somehow lost it in my sewing room...
and I just found it a few days ago!
With only a few details left to embroider,
I finished it in 2 day!


The pattern from Rouge du Rhin: Novembre,
the linen is printed in soluble red ink, making it easier to do the embroidery,
and vanishes nicely afterward, since I did not do a great job....



I chose to use a rectangular frame, I added some ribbons and a tag on the side
to give a more modern look at this very traditional embroidery.


It is a great addition to my newest embroidery corner:


(Apple cross-stitched pillow here)

I moved a few things in the living room
which I will share next time!

Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...