Friday, May 29, 2020

dreaming of the beach, a Mont St Michel vignette

Here is my latest vignette,
reminding me of home and summer vacations,
more specifically of Mont Saint Michel,
not far from my hometown:


You can read more about Mont Saint Michel here.

I cross stitched this cute picture,
from les Brodeuses Parisiennes, of course!

and framed it in my usual IKEA frame
(I buy them in multiples!)


Previous vignettes:

We were supposed to go to Brittany this summer
to visit family and the region,
but it is not happening.
It has been already 2 years since the kids saw their French grandparents....

At least, we have some pictures,
our memories.....
and cookies!


I am partially to Brittany cookies,
like Traou Mad,
but those St Michel galettes are pretty good!

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...