Friday, September 17, 2010

late summer doll clothes

I found a cute pattern
for a doll dress on the blog of oliver + s.


it is similar to the one I made for Miss C.


So of course I used the same fabric!
I also made a simple headband by sewing
a rectangle (14 x 2 1/2) in half, adding velcro for easy closure.


I also added a little flower made from the blue fabric.
And since I had some more leftover,
I made a cute outfit for Barbie,

using this tutorial for the top,
It was fast and easy,
very rewarding!

Then I kept on going and
made, with still the same fabric,
a little top and pant
for a baby doll!


The top is made using this pattern/ tutorial,
the bottom is from a old pattern no longer available.
The top is reversible, so 2 looks with one top.
I used white snaps to close it, they are finished on both sides,
it looks good on the blue or on the peach side!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Your oliver + S doll dress is adorable (love the fabric), and your addition of a fabric flower to the headband is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...