Monday, October 4, 2010

a doll for me!

I went to Costco this week end,
 most of the Christmas toys were already out!

And I could not pass getting a doll,
but this time for me!


For the past 2 years, Miss C. got a similar doll for Christmas.
While they are not American dolls,
they are well made, have chest plate (perfect for tank tops)


cost $25 and I like not seeing their teeth !

I will be able to make doll clothes based on my liking,
not on the demands of my little tyrant!

I finished the cape to go with the historical dress
I sewed earlier this summer.



It is made of cotton velvet and lined in baroque satin,
for perfect luxury!
I used McCall pattern 6006, it is for a capelet
so I added to the length for a more period cape.



She is ready for the cool autumn breeze.

Happy sewing!



1 comment:

  1. We looked at those at Costco too. Can't believe the price difference from AG. Love that cape!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...