Wednesday, October 20, 2010

star book 2

Remember my previous star book?

Well I made another one, this time for my dad for his name day
(a catholic tradition, you are named after a saint, and on his/her day, it is your "fete")


This time I decided to use a different technique
and followed this tutorial,
from the Carol Duval Show.


I found a cute little book about champagne for $1.19
with a black cover, just perfect,
not that the subject matters,but I had fun reading the book, so a plus!


I followed the directions in the tutorial,
glued and decorated my pages.
I used green and ivory cardstocks.


I stamped my heart away to make some backgrounds.
Following the directions,
I added some pockets,


and tags, for decorations or they can be used for book marks.


I added some special photos
like my parents' wedding picture


and Miss C. and Brick Master portrait.


I think it turned out nicely,
hopefully my dad will like it,
he is not much of an artsy crafty kind of guy,
 but he usually enjoys all the stuff I make,
signs of a true Dad!

Bonne fete, Papa!

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...