Wednesday, October 13, 2010

star book

I make this book for mon cheri
a few years ago for our anniversary.


It turned out quite cute,
and as survived well.
I used a tutorial from the queen of
craft: Carol Duval.
I looked for it on HGTV but it seems to be gone.



I used mostly cardstock and also some bookboard
for the covers that I recovered with some Italian paper.


It is about 4.5 by 4.5 for the cover
and the inside is 4.25 by 4.25.


I used 3 colors of cardstock: red, pink and white.
The red one was cut at 8.5 x 4.25,
the pink one at 7.5 x 4.25
and the white one at 6.5 x 4.25.
I used each one 7 times.


They were folded in half and
 taped together (with that strong red double sided tape)
with all 3 cardstock aligned at the edge.
(hope it makes sense!)

Of course it can be decorated with pictures, stamping,
really any thing that is special to you!

Happy crafting day!

PS: I found a tutorial that is much better than my explanation!

 
 

1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...