Friday, October 14, 2011

about that cake

Lat time, I showed you a nice looking cake,
I call it my harvest cake,
it is a deceivingly easy and fast,
perfect to make for last minute dinner guests.


It is my Mom's recipe,
so I do not know where it really originated.

2 eggs
1/2 cup of sugar (100g)
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour (100g)
1tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp milk
6 Tbsp butter (100g)
2 apples (or other fruits)

Mix all the ingredient together except for the apples.
I like to cut the apples into thin slices,
 a bit like for a traditional French apple pie.
When the batter is ready, add the apples
and bake for 30 min at 350-375.



It can be eaten warm or cold,
either way it is delicious....
I wish I had some left....
I guess I should not have eaten all yesterday!

Happy day!

1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...