Tuesday, October 11, 2011

working hard...


I have been working hard on many projects,
but not taking pictures or writing posts,
just a case of more doing, less talking!

Which makes for a less than exciting blog!

On top of that I decided to participate to
 the Holiday shopping Boutique
at my kids'school, (my first one!)
so a lot of sewing and crafting getting done,
but again not so much blogging!
It is only a few weeks away,
I still cannot believe we are just a few weeks from Halloween!

Well nobody has been asking for new costumes,
so I do not feel the season coming!

Here are a sneak peak to a few of my projects,
some that I might post on later on,
other that will just disappear!



Happy sewing/crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...