Thursday, October 27, 2011

a new sewing machine....

I bought a new sewing machine....
at Target
for my doll!
Isn't it cute?
I could not resist,
I know it is not as nice as the AG one
from a while ago,
but it is here now and fairly reasonably priced!

there are also some other cute accessories:
iron, ironing board, fabric bolts,
sewing basket with notions,
over all very good.


I originally purchased it for myself,
but Miss C. thought it was way too cool,
so she is using it!

Oh well I still played with it for a day!
Did I mention that the presser foot goes up and down,
and the needle too!



Happy sewing!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! If you belong to American Girl Playthings, you should check out the thread on making sewing/crafting items for your dolls. Lots of cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...