Friday, October 28, 2011

the tiny book case

Last year, after I was done building
the doll bear bed,
I made fast and poorly
(in my defense it was really cold in the garage!)
the little book case that hold "my new sewing machine".



I used this tutorial from Pieces for Reese.
I only used scraps of wood,
left-over paint and some beaded board for the back.
It is far from perfect,
but that has never stopped Miss C. from enjoying it.
Our children seem far less picky than we are,
may be functionality over beauty?

Happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...