Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 16: nutcrackers

No traditional American Christmas could be complete without a nutcracker!
I did not grow up watching the ballet but I knew the music,
after all it is a very famous part of Fantasia,
and we have already established our liking for Disney!
Miss C. received 2 nutcrackers for her doll:
one of plain wood that she can decorate as she pleases,
and one embroidered as a pillow of sorts.
The embroidery pattern is from Wild Olive.

Now that she has a nutcracker, guess what comes tomorrow?


Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...