Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 10 and day 11: gingerbread house and presents

Saige only needed a few more accessories to be ready for the holidays.

Nothing says Christmas and advent calendar like a gingerbread house,
I purchased a plain clay house, them I painted and decorated it
to resemble a real one.
(unexpectedly the brown house turned pink!)
I always like the AG one (with the apron and all),
so with the apron and mitt Miss C. received earlier, she has pretty much that set.
(she already has a pipping bag and other baking supplies).
AG photo
Here are a couple of tutorials on how to make on your own gingerbread house.



For the presents, I made a couple boxes out of cardboard,
and wrapped them up with origami paper,
in some wild pattern.
I also made a little gift bag out of scrapbooking paper
and string.
While the boxes are empty, the bag has chocolate,
not for the doll but for Miss C.

Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how your advent is coming along. What a fun play set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable!!!
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, the set has been a great addition to play and celebrate the holidays, and it helps tired children get up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...