Day 10 and day 11: gingerbread house and presents

Saige only needed a few more accessories to be ready for the holidays.

Nothing says Christmas and advent calendar like a gingerbread house,
I purchased a plain clay house, them I painted and decorated it
to resemble a real one.
(unexpectedly the brown house turned pink!)
I always like the AG one (with the apron and all),
so with the apron and mitt Miss C. received earlier, she has pretty much that set.
(she already has a pipping bag and other baking supplies).
AG photo
Here are a couple of tutorials on how to make on your own gingerbread house.



For the presents, I made a couple boxes out of cardboard,
and wrapped them up with origami paper,
in some wild pattern.
I also made a little gift bag out of scrapbooking paper
and string.
While the boxes are empty, the bag has chocolate,
not for the doll but for Miss C.

Happy crafting!


Comments

  1. So cute! I love how your advent is coming along. What a fun play set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable!!!
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, the set has been a great addition to play and celebrate the holidays, and it helps tired children get up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Popular Posts