Thursday, February 4, 2010

Time to work on some quilts!


In a couple weeks, it is my mom's birthday, so it is really time to work some finger magic and make something special! I was reading some of my older quilt books, and I found a great pattern : cups and saucers from "Say it with quilts" by D. McClun and L. Nownes. What makes this pattern original and appropriate for my mom is the use of Liberty of London fabrics. My mom and I have a weakness for their beautiful flower pattern and color choices. And did I mention my mom's tea pot collection? So it seems just perfect. Since I have less than 2 weeks and it needs to be shipped to Europe, I will be making a table runner instead of a full size quilt! Now the hardest part: narrow my selection and dare to diminish my collection..... It might just give me an excuse to look for some more! Talk about addiction, I mean Need!
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...