Sunday, June 24, 2012

doll summer

It is official, school is over,
time for fun in the sun!
Not just for the kids but also for our favorite girls.


Just like us, the girls have a stay-cation!
They would love the beach, after all they are ready:
swimsuits, towels, chair, sunglasses...
alas, it will be grass for them too!


To build the chair,
 I used this plan from Ana White.
It took me longer than the plan described,
but it went well, and it is sturdy, like a lobster
(if you familiar with Lilo and Stitch, otherwise just ignore...)
I am pretty sure my niece could sit in it!
After sanding and priming, I used some spray paint
to give some fun summer color: lagoon.


Of course we needed some extra accessories for the summer sun:
Popsicles made with this easy tutorial from Doll Diaries.



Next time I will share how I made the 3 swimsuits
the girls wear, and the other accessories!
you can see it here.

Happy Day!

Skip To My Lou

1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...