Tuesday, October 9, 2012

exciting news: a job and a feature

I have not posted lately because
I got a job! A real Job!
Not that being a Mom (and a side blogger) is not a lot of work...
After a few years out of science
(and a couple of moves, which kind of kill a career...)
I am back in the game, well almost since it is in a different field
where I know little, I am back at the bottom of the ladder,
but I have a job!
I have so much to learn that when I get home,
and after taking care of kids, homework and dogs,
there is little creativity left....
Luckily Mon Cheri has always been in charge of dinner!
I figure that in a few more weeks, I should be able to do some crafting,
but until then, it is probably going t be a little quiet around here...
not that I have ever kept a schedule!

On another front, I was featured on Doll Diaries for the doll ranch
I made for Miss C.'s bday.
I feel so special....fame and glory....
maybe some other day, I need to go to bed
so that I can get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.

See you soon.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it's really significant moment, re-establishing a career! I will look forward to your posts, particularly the photography x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Morgane! Wishing you the best!
    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your encouragements, it has been quite a change, but a positive one!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...