Monday, February 10, 2014

little pouch: a new design

Miss C.'s best friend turned 10 a few weeks ago.
While her birthday wish was the "one direction" movie,
I thought I could add a personal touch to her Bday wishes.

So I made her a cute little pouch.
Yes, another one, I love making and giving them as presents,
but this time, I went with a different design, and no zipper!


Instead of drawing on the fabric, I made a pattern so that I can make more of them.
The dimensions I used are based on the size of a piece of printing paper, well 2,
about 8 1/2 by 17.
Because of my fabric choices, I felt it was unnecessary to decorate the top.
To close the pouch, I used a hair elastic instead of a string or ribbon,
I have been using them for a lot of my lingerie bags,
I find them very convenient.


The pouch turned out really cute
and it is perfect to hold some nail polishes, little/big girl's favorite.
(and yes Miss C.'s best friend also received the movie she was wishing for!)


Happy sewing!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgane, this pouch is so cute, love it! Lovely girl's pics!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...