Monday, March 11, 2019

a trip to Lucketts or how to wish for spring!

This weekend, after a long cold week
and more snow on Friday,
 I was ready to pretend spring was coming!

And I figured the best to feel that way was to go to Lucketts
and visit the design house decorated for spring:


and it was exactly what I needed!


One of my favorite rooms was this office with all the wood tone and the furn, 
just perfect!

The living room was inviting with a few bunnies
and some framed eggs.....



The table was set up for a relaxed lunch,


and of course. there were so cool horses....


this one was quite exceptional!

The sunroom was dressed up as a flower market


it was hard to resist it all.....

So....

I had to bring a new little friend home:


there is always space for one more bunny!

Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...