Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Christmas 2019 ornament

Last December, I did not sew as much 
as I usually do, but I managed
to sew some new ornaments:


a simple little tree,
it is quite easy and fast.
Amy is one of my favorite blogger,
she has inspired some many sewing projects!

I simplified it some by making only the front patchwork,
and keeping the back a single print.


It looks perfect on a present,



or in the Christmas tree!

It also looks really good
just standing in a basket
as decoration!





Last year ornament (2018) was this cute house:




Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...