Saturday, September 11, 2010

surprise in the mail

Yesterday I received this package in the mail:


The dogs and I love to go to the mail box,
it is one of the fun moments of the day,
I know, it is pretty slow here,
with the kids at school!

So getting a package is a definite plus, at least for me,
the dogs just want to check the front yard!

It came from Donna of My Shabby Chateau,
she was the winner of my giveaway


She made me this lovely lavender pillow!
I wish I could keep it,
but Miss C. walked by and took off with it,
declaring : "it smells nice Mama, I need it"!

Merci Donna!

Happy day!


1 comment:

  1. De rien Morgane!
    I am so glad that you liked your sachet, I had fun making it! I guess I should have made you two :) I love getting the mail, too! (except if it's just bills or junk mail) It doesn't take much to make me happy! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...