Thursday, November 18, 2010

beaujolais nouveau

le Beaujolais nouveau est arrive!
Today it is officially the first day we can drink Beaujolais nouveau,
this year's wine!
and yes it is a big deal!
Probably a very French thing,
a great celebration on a Thursday night.


Usually on this day, you can go to all the wine stores
and try the new wine with some snacks
like bread and pate.
Since I am a vegetarian, I made my own version
with baguette and goat cheese,
sprinkled with some herbes de provence
and lightly toasted, so good.



Enjoy!

PS: moderation is key here,
as too much will bring a huge head heck!
Remember it is a very young wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...