Thursday, April 3, 2014

quilt top: finished!

With this week end last snow fall,
I was able to complete my son's quilt top:


It looks so good in the snow,
but spring is finally here,
apparently we are 1 week away from the Cherry Blossom peak...
it is hard to see to believe as there is nothing here, a few miles away from downtown!

But back to the quilt, it is huge, about 95 X 95,
and I am not sure how to quilt it,
I would like to keep it simple as I only have a regular machine...

It has come a long way from these simple blocks :


Any quilting suggestions?

Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...