Sunday, January 24, 2016

cute puppy blocks while snowed in

We survived the blizzard and the 2 feet of snow,
now we need to dig ourselves out,
and that might take a while!

While it was snowing,
we had the luxury of staying safely at home by the fire,
and I had the time to do some quilting.

I sewed some cute puppy blocks


using these "dog gone cute" blocks from Sew Fresh Quilts.

There are 8 different puppy faces to choose from.
I went with the large size, about 18 x 12 inches.
I made 3 so far and am planning on making 3 more....


They are not paper pieced but regular patchwork.


And they are fun to make,
unlike this outside...


it will require a lot of work...

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...