Monday, January 4, 2016

a little deer, the triplet!

I made another deer for Christmas, another Dandelion doe!
The first one was for my Mom, with a modern Liberty of London dress,



that one was for my niece with a traditional print,


this one was for my sister.

The doe wears another Liberty of London print,
but this time it is even more special:
my mom had made a dress for my sister out of that same print when she was a little girl,
so it was fun to recreate a similar dress.
I added some French lace at the bottom hem of the dress,
and a little pocket.
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. So darling!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...