Thursday, January 10, 2019

a sweet sew illustrated card

I am starting out the year slowly with a easy little project:
a sew illustrated card.


I have really enjoyed doing a lot of sew illustrated projects over the last 2 years,
like the pincushions


the baskets


and the many mug rugs....



This year, I received this book from Minki Kim for Christmas:


 more inspirations and more little sewing!

I sewed these little flowers on linen with purple thread (lighter than black)
and a mix of print, so little fabric is needed!


The finish appliqued is then machine stitched it to a watercolor card
with hand quilting thread and a large needle
(that I reserved for sewing on paper)

The perfect happy first project of the year! 


Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...