Thursday, October 31, 2019

a crafty witch for Halloween!

This year Halloween decor includes this little cross stitched witch:


The pattern is from my favorite: les brodeuses parisiennes: "Fifties women".

It is just a sweet little witch, with a hammer, whisk and sewing machine,
perfect for me, as long as the broom doesn't represent cleaning!


She looks great with the crow!

I kept this year decor quite simple,
just a small "corner" in the kitchen:



There is candy corn in the orange pumpkin,
and usually chips in the cauldron....I guess somebody finished them!

Here are some from previous years,
I recycle my decor a lot!

Apparently there are no pictures from last year.








Same crows, sign and paper products!

Fall took its time arriving here,
but now it is full force.
The weather is so crazy right now,
there are talks of cancelling trick or treating
because of potential tornadoes!

Miss C has still to carve the pumpkins....might not happen this year!

Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...